| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Irkutsk in April is very cool at 1.4 °C (34.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5 °C (23 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in April is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in April is droughty with sporadic sleet or snow. A paltry 18.9mm (0.7in) of H2O is transfered across an average of 7 days.
- In April the blue above Irkutsk is a little sunny having on average a measurable 7:07 of radiant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:54 long and the longest day is 14:50 long with an average length of 13:53.
- There are approximately 6:31 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 52.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 47.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Irkutsk April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Irkutsk, Russia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Irkutsk: