| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Irkutsk in August is mild at 15.1 °C (59.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in August is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish with rain once in a while. Just 82.6mm (3.3in) of H2O is deposited across on average 15 days.
- In August the heavens above Irkutsk are a little sunny having on balance a measurable 7:09 of intense sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:41 long and the longest day is 15:33 long with an average length of 14:39.
- There are approximately 7:14 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Irkutsk August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Irkutsk, Russia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Irkutsk: