| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Irkutsk in December is very cold at -16 °C (3.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -14 °C (6.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally severely cold with an average low of -25 °C (-13 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in December is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in December is droughty with snow once in a while. A paltry 19.1mm (0.8in) of liquid is dumped across on average 15 days.
- In December the skies in Irkutsk are really dreary having on average just 1:36 of resplendent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 7:41 long and the longest day is 8:02 long with an average length of 7:47.
- There are approximately 5:56 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 21.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 78.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Irkutsk December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Irkutsk, Russia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Irkutsk: