| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Irkutsk in February is very cold at -16.7 °C (1.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -11 °C (12.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally severely cold with an average low of -25 °C (-13 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in February is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in February is arid with some snow. A feeble 8.5mm (0.3in) of water is discharged during an average of 9 days.
- In February the skies in Irkutsk are a little dull having an average of a modest 4:15 of splendid sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 9:01 long and the longest day is 10:42 long with an average length of 9:50.
- There are approximately 5:20 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 44.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 55.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Irkutsk February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Irkutsk, Russia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Irkutsk: