| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Irkutsk in January is very cold at -18.8 °C (-1.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -15 °C (5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally severely cold with an average low of -27 °C (-16.6 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in January is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in January is droughty with occasional snow. A feeble 12mm (0.5in) of water falls across on average 13 days.
- In January the skies in Irkutsk are gloomy having on average a trifling 2:46 of splendid sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 7:48 long and the longest day is 8:57 long with an average length of 8:17.
- There are approximately 5:16 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 34.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 65.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Irkutsk January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Irkutsk, Russia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Irkutsk: