| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Irkutsk in March is cold at -7.4 °C (18.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -18 °C (-0.4 °F).
- In March the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 16 °C (28.8 °F).
- The weather in March is droughty with intermittent snow. A feeble 12.8mm (0.5in) of H2O is unloaded during an average of 8 days.
- The blue above Irkutsk is fine having on balance a detectable 6:36 of bright sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 10:46 long and the longest day is 12:50 long with an average length of 11:48.
- There are approximately 4:57 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 57.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 42.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Irkutsk March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Irkutsk, Russia
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Irkutsk: