| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Irkutsk in May is a little cool at 9.3 °C (48.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in May is 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in May is dry with rain at times. A mere 32.9mm (1.3in) of fluid descends across on average 10 days.
- In May the heavens above Irkutsk are slightly sunny having on average a welcome 7:42 of resplendent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 14:54 long and the longest day is 16:23 long with an average length of 15:42.
- There are approximately 7:45 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Irkutsk May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Irkutsk, Russia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Irkutsk: