| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Irkutsk in November is cold at -8.4 °C (16.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -5 °C (23 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -17 °C (1.4 °F).
- In November the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in November is droughty with snow occasionally. A paltry 18.3mm (0.7in) of liquid is dumped across an average of 12 days.
- In November the skies in Irkutsk are gloomy having on balance a scanty 2:40 of intense sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 8:04 long and the longest day is 9:29 long with an average length of 8:43.
- There are approximately 5:48 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 31.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 68.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Irkutsk November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Irkutsk, Russia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Irkutsk: