| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Irkutsk in October is very cool at 0.9 °C (33.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5 °C (23 °F).
- In October the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat parched with some sleet or snow. A paltry 29.9mm (1.2in) of H2O is discharged during on average 9 days.
- In October the blue above Irkutsk is slightly fair having on balance a modest 4:32 of bright solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:33 long and the longest day is 11:32 long with an average length of 10:31.
- There are approximately 5:44 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 44.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 55.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Irkutsk October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Irkutsk, Russia
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Irkutsk: